Friday 10 April 2009

Justin Stephenson

Since arriving in Dallas I have enjoyed every single minute of it, the family have a huge house with a swimming pool a separate fridge for drinks what more can you ask for. But they have been great to me providing me everything I need so that I am to enjoy this experience even more .The family are very easy to talk to you can sense they like having you around. Our family’s son Tannar is a nice person he’s really down to earth he plays football as well for the Dallas Texans he took us to his school one day during week. And we were able to sit in one of his classes which I really enjoyed because I got see the teachers teaching methods in which there much more laid back and let the students get on with the work also, the whole class got on so well with one another. Everything you see here is just like how it is on television from the bright yellow school busses to the large amount of restaurants. This lifestyle is much more relaxed over here very laid back like myself its much more cleaner over here u rarely see a piece of rubbish on the floor also everyone drives in Dallas because everything is so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment