Thursday 9 April 2009

James Golding

Jame's account of the trip so far.

'when I first arrived in Dallas the environment was pretty much what I expected. The reason for this was that I already had been to other parts of America where the lifestyle was similar. However, many of my team mates had never been to America and were excited by the changes. Arriving at my family's house they seemed very excited to have us aournd, and well organised. This made me feel very comfortable and welcome, which allowed me to settle down very quickly. As well as that the family were very supportive and showed alot of interest in our health and diet which later on became very important for our performances in the matches.

The first day at Pizza Hut Park was nothing like I had seen before. The condition of the pitches were of the highest quality and the atmophsere was subline. The organisation of the of the tournament was excellent, which made us as a squad feel professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment